- Review Traffic Impact Studies for new land development
- Investigate traffic concerns in neighborhoods and on the major roadway system
- Prepare traffic signal timing plans to ensure that traffic signals along long corridors operate in a synchronized fashion during peak travel periods
- Monitor the safety performance of and make recommendations for improvement to roadways and intersections in the Town of Parker
- Coordinate with other agencies (federal, state, regional, local) on transportation issues
- Identify and address future needs for the Town of Parker transportation system
- Traffic counts
For additional information or to report a concern during business hours please contact the Engineering/Public Works Department at 303.840.9546.