Victim Information

The Town’s Criminal Code provides authority for the Municipal Court to award a victim restitution in an amount equal to actual costs incurred by the victim.  

If you are a victim and are requesting an award of restitution be considered by the Municipal Court, please fill out both the Victim Impact Statement and Request for Restitution and return both completed forms to the Municipal Court.