- Street Light Banner Program
Street Light Banner Program
The Town of Parker's Street Light Banner Program is handled by Fast Signs of Parker, located at 18921 Plaza Drive, Suite 102 in Parker. https://www.parkeronline.org/FormCenter/ItemAdminPreview/?formID=62
Prior to submitting your application, please be aware of the following items:
- There is a $100 per banner fee to cover the cost of banner approval, hanging and removal. This fee does not include the printing of banners. Banner printing fees are an additional cost and are the responsibility of the organization submitting the request.
- Due to the high number of requests received, banner applications be submitted a minimum of 60 days in advance of the event being advertised. Please do not print banners until your request has been approved.
- Town events will be given preference over outside events for banner placement.
- A maximum of four (4) banners per event applies.
- A four-week time limit applies.
Banner Layout Requirements:
- Banners must meet the Town’s event eligibility requirements, which are also outlined in the banner application.
- Banners must meet specific size requirements.
- Banners must be submitted to Fast Signs of Parker, located at 18921 Plaza Drive, Suite 102 in Parker, two (2) weeks prior to their scheduled hang date.
- Banners must be double stitched – due to safety concerns, no gluing will be allowed.
- Banners must be printed one-sided.
- For safety reasons, banners must have air vents (wind slits) in them to protect the banners and the light poles in case of high winds.
- Banners must meet specific graphic standards.
Thank you for your request and we look forward to working with you. If you have any questions about the process, please call Fast Signs of Parker at 303.841.3278 or contact them by email.