Parker, located in Douglas County with easy access to the Denver metropolitan area, is known for its unique Western-Victorian downtown and its hometown feel.
- Founding: Parker, Colorado was founded in 1864
- Incorporation: Parker became a municipality in 1981
- Location: Parker is located 20 miles southeast of Denver, Colorado
- Elevation: Parker sits at an elevation of 5,900 feet above sea level
- Size and Population: The Town of Parker is 22.4 square miles with a population of approximately 64,073 people residing within the incorporated Town boundaries as of Jan. 1, 2023.
- School District: Students residing in Parker are within the Douglas County School District RE 1
View the Town mission, vision and goals.