Open Records Request

Most of the records kept by the Town of Parker are public and are governed by the rules of the Colorado Open Records Act (Section 24-72-201 to 206, C.R.S.), known as "CORA", and may be released with a few exceptions noted therein. Members of the public can request to view and/or obtain copies of town records by submitting a formal CORA request to the Town Clerk's Office. This can be done by filling out an online request form.

Please note this process does not apply to Police Records. To obtain a Police Record, please visit the Parker Police Department's Police Reports page.

It is the Town of Parker's goal to maintain transparency and provide the information in a timely manner; however, some records may not be easily accessible and it may take staff time to research and provide the information. Based on CORA rules, the Town may require up to 10 business days to respond. Any records requests which require more than one hour of research time will incur a charge of $30 per hour of research. Records will be provided in electronic format at no charge (unless a research fee is incurred.). Paper copies can be provided for $.25 per page, not to exceed 11 inches by 17 inches. Larger format copies may be provided for the actual cost of providing the copy, printout or photograph.

The Town has made some records available online and no formal request is required to view them; including:

More Information

For more information, please email the Town Clerk or call 303.805.3198.